ij.start.canon webpage allows you to get updated canon printer drivers. You can then install and set up your Canon ij printer. Use this online platform to get the most from your product model to print, scan, fax and more, and if you’ve successfully visited ij.start.canon site, you can do more with Pixma, Maxify, CanoScan, ImagePROGRAF and other printers.
Getting Started to Canon Printer
Connect your device to a Canon printer via wireless LAN.
Visit ij.start.canon site.
Download Canon printer drivers from ij.start.canon.
Install Ij start canon printer setup.
Adjust paper tray & other components to get started.
Print with Canon after adding papers.
SignUp / Register on Canon Account
- Go to learn more on “ij.start.canon”.
- Register with your full name.
- Write your mail address
- Choose a password and verify.
- Click “ij.start.canon“ create account.
- Enjoy easy accessible of products.
- Or you can visit to the official site i.e. “ij.start.canon“ for further instructions.
Guidelines for First-time Canon Printer Setup
- To start with the unboxing of the Canon printer, check all the component’s availability.
- Remove all the wrapping tapes and plastics.
- Next, take the printer out from the packaging box.
- Place the ij printer model nearby the computer or laptop as the USB cable length is generally short.
- Look for the user manual or find one atij.start.canonsite and connect each component by taking help from the Canon printer manual.
- After successful connections, connect the printer to power.
- Press the power button and turn on the Canon model.
- From the top panel of the printer, install and fill in the ink cartridge.
- Eventually’s time to load paper in the paper input tray. So open feed slot cover and put suitably sized paper and adjust paper guides.
How to download Canon printer software?
The easier way to get the latest software for your Canon printer is by visiting Cannon official. Go through the below steps:-
- Step 1- Launch a web browser to access the ij start canon site.
- Step 2- Enter ij.start.canon in search address bar.
- Step 3- Select the region at Ij.start.canon where you bought the printer.
- Step 4- You’ll see four tabs on the home page. Select the “Set Up (Start Here)” tab.
- Step 5- Now, you’ve two choices to make. Either enter the Canon printer model in the shown box and click Go, or select the first two letters XXXX and tap on the relevant product name to jump to the download page.
- Step 6- You are now on the Canon printer drivers downloads page, then choose the operating system.
- Step 7- Click “Download” to get latest software from ij.start.canon.
- Step 8- Select “Save as” or “Save As and Run” to start the automatic installation.
Install Canon Printer Software – ij.start.canon
- Canon printer should be connected to a network connection.
- Next, download relevant printer software from ij.start.canon site.
- Open the Downloads folder or the location where you saved the Canon ij setup file.
- Double-click on the software icon to begin the installation.
- Click on the “Start Setup” tab.
- Take a review of Canon printer software terms and accept license terms.
- Depending on your printer model, a connection method window appears; therefore, select an option like Wireless LAN etc.
- Follow on-screen installation instructions to complete the process.
- Add your ij printer to your PC or Laptop device list.
Set Up Your Canon Printer Manually
- Go to site “ij.start.canon“.
- Click on “set up ” and start selecting .
- Select the first letters of your product name
- Select the series of your product .
- Download the software on “ij.start.canon“ your system and continue.
- A preparing manual will appear on screen
- Set up your product accordingly
- Enjoy printing.
Why To Buy Canon Printers:
- Grow Your Company’s Business.
- User Friendly.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- High Production Speed.
- Environmentally Sustainable
- Direct Scan “ij.start.canon“.
- Perfect Print for you from anywhere and everywhere.